August 25, 2011

Wedded Bliss

4 years
1.5 children
2 degrees
6 roadtrips
3 cities
4 apartments
0 pets
millions of "I love you's"
countless kisses
a lifetime of laughter
an eternity of love
Dearest Joe, I am so blessed to share this journey with you.  Thank you for being mine and for showing me what love is every single day.  I am grateful we have forever because one life would not be enough to spend with you.  Happy Anniversary, love.  4 years into it some people may wonder, do we still have it?
Oh yes.  We do.
photos by Kelli Ward

5 comments:

  1. Congrats you two!!! This post made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! I love it! It made me so excited to know you!
    Speaking of which, when are you going to come down and decorate the house?
    PS I felt the earthquake, on the day our contract went through! It made me feel like kind of a big deal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary Whitney and Joe!! You two are fabulous (I'm confident Ellie and baby girl 2 agree)! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Happy anniversary you two love birds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on 4 years and all the adventures you've had and the many adventures to come! Your wedding pictures are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete