September 15, 2010

Bow-sessed

Ellie was bow-less for the first 6 months of her life.  Oh how I would have loved to put cute bows in her hair from day one!  But no matter what unmentionable liquid the nurses tell you to use, those little bows just won't stick.

Bless you C Jane for sharing this secret with the world - Elmer's Glue.  So easy, so accessible, so often consumed by small children that I'm really not worried about what it will do to her scalp.

Now sweet Eleanor wears a sweet bow as often as possible.
Yes, I even put on a bow with her pajamas.  What can I say, we're bow-sessed around here.

3 comments:

  1. you seriously have the most beautiful daughter... hands down!!

    she is so adorable Whit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elmer's Glue! I never would have thought!!

    ReplyDelete