December 22, 2010

Christmas Blogging

Attention people, Christmas is three days away!  This year it really caught me off guard.  I was so focused on Eleanor's big day that I had a hard time feeling very Christmas-y.  If you find yourself in a similar position might I suggest the following treatment:

1. Put on cheery Christmas music (Pandora has great stations) and make yourself a cup of amazing cocoa.

2. Wrap some presents - or even empty boxes.  It will give you something to do with your hands while you do the 3rd step.

3.  Watch this.  It is amazingly inspirational, and I was filled with Christmas spirit right away!  If you've got an hour or so, watch the whole devotional right here.  You won't be sorry.



And for more Christmas cheer, you can check back here - I'll be making up for lost time with a little Christmas blogging all week.

No comments:

Post a Comment